Tuesday, July 16, 2013

KISSING




And as I fall into a huge jolt of memories,
I see you waving at me from a distance.
Lighting a stick of cigarette;
And smiling as though it was your last.
Slowly, you drift towards my direction;
Lips puckered up as they were on our first night.
You are nearer than you were ever before.
And as we are now breath to breath,
Skin to skin,
You perplex me with your touch.
Your fingers running through my hair like cold ice.
Your arms wrapped around my waist shivering.
Your lips trembling in dire need;
In dire need of something to keep it warm.
Unhurriedly, I wait for butterflies, I wait for violins
But you quiver with every word I say
Needing and wanting your dose of poison
Still, I wait.
I wait for something more.
And then you kissed me.
You disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment