Saturday, May 18, 2013

Please don't make me ever forget


I am drowning in intoxication on this fateful night.
Counting the time while you lie peacefully beside me,
Amazed on how the moonlight hits the strands of your hair.
Please don’t make me ever forget this feeling.
Owls are hooting in quest of their prey,
And while it tries to kill our romance,
The sound of your breathing is at its loudest.
Please don’t make me ever forget this feeling.
Tomorrow, I’m afraid I’ll lose myself,
I’ll lose it into the depths of the netherworld.
Soon, I would not even feel your kisses,
But please don’t make me ever forget this feeling.
The sun is about to shine and darkness is starting to fade,
It should come with a feeling of safety and of hope,
My fingers are now numb; my eyes are inundated with tears.
But please don’t make me ever forget this feeling.
The rooster’s crowing call marks our parting,
And how badly I want to wish you the best of luck.
It’s getting closer and closer and I am frightened.
But please don’t make me ever forget this feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment